All the innovations that you will find in your next events are presented in preview on HEAVENT PARIS.
Welcome to Europe’s largest event trade fair ! This 20th anniversary edition promises to be full of novelties and innovations:tions :
• A multitude of innovations presented in preview
• Start-up villages with nearly 50 start-ups presented
• An even bigger digital & new technologies area
• An even more creative space and stand designers’ village
• An even more comprehensive double conference programme with Conference Room 1 and Conference Room 2
• The fourth edition of the ÉTATS GÉNÉRAUX DE L’ÉVÉNEMENT organized by UNIMEV
• VÉNUS DE L’INNOVATION that will reward the best innovations
• The fourth edition of the GRAND PRIX HEAVENT PARIS which will reward the best performances of service providers during the year 2019-2020.
On 03, 04 and 05 November 2020, in Pavilion 4 of the Porte de Versailles, we offer you three days of intense exchanges and discoveries!
A 19th edition that confirms the willingness of companies to communicate through the event and to source new suppliers.
HEAVENT PARIS confirms its dynamism and its position as a key Trends marketplace with a total of 18,443 participants, an increase of 2.7% compared to the 2018 edition.
For the third consecutive year, UNIMEV and Heavent Paris organised the Etats Généraux de l’Événement to bring together French local elected representatives for debates and round tables on the challenges facing the events industry.
HEAVENT PARIS is the meeting place for event professionals in France. The show reinvents itself at each session, presents a large number of innovations in preview, and launches the event trends of tomorrow.
EXHIBITORS AT THE SHOW
OF INTERNATIONALS IN THE HALL
VISITORS IN THE HALL
OF VISITORS COMPARED TO 2018
Heavent Paris is the largest showcase in the events sector where all the creations and innovations of tomorrow are presented.
Heavent Paris lasts three days. The opportunity for visitors and exhibitors to meet and exchange ideas on common topics.
- Dir/Resp Event
- Project Manager
- Communication / marketing management
- Dir/Resp Production
- General Management / Manager
- Sales Manager/Resp
- + 500 employees
- From 100 to 499 employees
- - of 99 employees
- Special effects
- Giant Images
- Electricity distribution
- Audiovisual services, sound, light, video
- Generating sets
- Floor protection
- Virtual Reality
- Hotel chains
- Receptive locations
- Venues for seminars
- Reception rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Privatizable sites
- Tourist Offices
- Congress Offices
- Exhibition Centre
- Ice and sand carvers
- Animal trainers
- Art agencies
- General installation
- Large-format printing
- Foldable stand
- Rental of plants
- Floral decoration
- Rental of reception equipment
- Catering for the general public
- Home page
- Specialized personnel
- Vehicle rental
AN EVENTFUL PROGRAMME
Even more conferences that will involve experts, advertisers, specialists, or agencies to deal with innovation in all its forms: in content, in formats, in digital, in technology …
THE VÉNUS DE L'INNOVATION
For the eighth consecutive year, the Venus of Innovation, organized by Weyou Group and Manifestory, will reward new innovative offers from event companies in the following categories
THE GRANDS PRIX HEAVENT PARIS
Dedicated to all the exhibitors of the show, they will reward their best achievements of the past year (from October 1st 2019 to October 1st 2020) in 5 categories. The Awards will be presented in the presence of the entire event industry !
LATE-NIGHT AND PARTY
As every year, Heavent Paris organizes its after work night open to the public on Tuesday, November 03rd and renews with its memorable private evening on invitation organized on Wednesday, November 04th.